- Our internal monologues influence on our mental states and productivity.
- Taming self-talk leads to greater productivity, success and personal satisfaction.
- Mary Fran survived the perfect storm of life events (including her son’s heroin addiction).
- Mary Fran redefined her own negative self-talk and consequently, her life.
- Participants examine common “dirty words” in their own self-talk.
- Shift in internal language creates changes in time management, productivity and happiness.
- Mary Fran has extensive speaking, writing and media experience.
- Author of three books, contributor for The Huffington Post, syndicated columnist, radio guest.
- Humor creates bonds, reduces stress and boosts overall brain power.
- Also, improves focus, productivity and problem solving ability. (30 Benefits of Humor at Work)
Easy to Work With
- Customized presentations incorporating your organization’s mission and event theme.
- Promotional materials and information are available for your use.
Value and Engagement
- Optimal experience for organizers and attendees, working within your budget.